9.22.2011

Hello!

I'm not sure where time has gone but it has done just that...gone. Parke is down to 1 nap and although I still have the same amount of "free time" accumulated into one nap it seems as though I can't get it all done. Seriously! Naturally, blogging has taken a back seat. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to. We've also recently joined BSF and we are enjoying it. Well, I hope Parke is enjoying it- he cries when I drop him off as always but is tear free when I pick him up! We are also enjoying this cooler weather and time with friends during the week.

It's been a while, which means Parke has grown a ton! We are exploring all sorts of things now and he did venture out and take his first steps right before he turned 16mo. He walks around holding one of my fingers all.the.time but just wouldn't let go. We finally gave him his blankie to hold onto instead and he braved the world of walking. Since then he still prefers to hold on to one of us.

A little photo gallery:

 This is his chair for watching baby signing times!

 Playing in the pool.

 Eating mud. I looked away for a second and that little bitty hold you see is his mud of joy!

 Ready, Set...Go


 Love this. All done momma...So proud!

Playing in the tunnel here at the house. 

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I have been thinking of you so much lately, friend. I miss your posts! Parke is SOOO cute!! Love this stage- can't believe how much he is growing.