6.19.2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary my love! I made Blake breakfast this morning and was so proud of my fried egg for his Father's Day surprise part 1. However, he said "Our Anniversary is more important than father's day". So I changed it to "Happy Anniversary Breakfast"! Ha. Love that guy.

I still get butterflies thinking of our wedding day. It was so fun! We were able to celebrate yesterday with a day full of things we love to do including Eno's pizza, appetizer's, a beer and darts (we tied)! We also tried Dude, Sweet Chocolate. It was a great little ending to the day!

Waiting for Me

Communion

I think this is before the kiss.




And...Happy Father's Day to the best daddy a girl could have! I love you and I'm so lucky to have you live so close and invest in my family! Can't wait to celebrate you!

No comments: