4.21.2011

Sicky Sicky

Wow...Our house took a turn for the worst last week! Sunday night I told Blake I thought I was getting sick (that undeniable ache in your throat) and as fate would have it- Monday morning this was a sick household! It turns out we caught some sort of virus and Parke's turned into Croop and an ear infection. I slept in his room for 4 nights holding him while he slept. We actually made a pretty good team b/c it was better for me to sleep upright too! Did you know they make VICKS in kids stuff? They have ointment to rub on their chest, vapor plug in's, humidifier's...you name it! My mom came and helped out, my MIL brought us dinner and Blake tried not to catch the bug. Unfortunately, he is now in full "stuffy head, sore throat" mode! Sorry babe.

So, that is why I haven't posted my Monday night dinner, Wordless Wednesday, or my sometimes Friday post of "be still my heart". I know everyone was just dying to know where we've been, you've been on the edge of your seat right?!

I did make a fantastic salad, it's one of my favorites so I'll have to post it. I'm thinking I should have Blake rate those meals. I'm kind of scared to do that, but truth has to be known rather it hurts or not. I'll see if I can get him to do that.

There have been things going on in this little mind of mine. Not sure how to organize my thoughts for a post but we'll see.
Things like:
- Parke is 11 months...1 month away from a year! OH MY
-I'm noticing pregnant bellies again and little babies to hold. Lord help my ever longing heart.
-How to pursue the Lord EVERY day...I want to be learning and at the same time I am so dang LAZY sometimes. Forgive me.
-BSF or Womens Bible Study
- Oh and parenting. One foot in front of the other...where do we want to find direction?!

That's all. Random post, I know but just wanted to write out something. See ya next week for my normal posts- maybe :)

No comments: