4.26.2011

Monday. Monday

In the spirit of copying a dear friend:

Dear Ultimate Comfort Food recipe, you were a complete bust! You said you would be perfect for a rainy day. It took longer than expected to make you, husband told me to put you on the "don't repeat" list. #FAIL.

Dear head cold/virus, you are making a wreck of my house. No chores, no sleep, fussy baby which means fussy mommy. Lysol did not take you down. I will try again, you must die!

Dear Parke, I'm not sure if you have allergies, a cold or teething. Do you need motrin or bendadryl? I'm trying to be thankful for the time I get with you at night but you are kind of testing my limits. Get better soon sweet boy!

Dear single parents, you are ROCK STARS!!

Finally....Dear Tuesday, welcome to our world. We will try to be kind to you today and start fresh. We are thankful for your cool morning, my tulips from my awsm sister in law Megan and the time we spent reading books. We will try to shower/bathe and face today with smiles and a grateful heart.

Sincerely,

-e-

1 comment:

sara said...

Loved the Ode.. Thankful for you friend!